Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided whitewater rafting adventure
- Paddle over class II and III rapids
- Prepare to get wet
Departure & Return
Please arrive at office location 45 minutes prior to your departure. We do not offer hotel pick ups.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Does not include any food
- Covid-19 Policies (subject to change throughout the summer):
- We will call guests 48-hours prior to the trip to confirm their reservation and perform a symptom check. Guests will be asked if they are feeling healthy and if they have been in contact (within approximately 6 feet for any sustained period of time) of a person known to have Covid-19 within the 14 days prior to their scheduled trip. If a guest has, our 48 hour cancellation policy will be waived and the customer will be fully refunded.
- If a guest or staff member develops flu-like symptoms (a fever, cough, and shortness of breath) during the 14 days prior to trip we will ask them to not participate or work.
- All guests and staff must comply with current PPE orders of Teton County, State of Wyoming or the CDC. We will be encouraging guests to bring their own PPE’S even if not required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dave Hansen White Water Scenic River Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.