4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more on a half-day your to Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary by traveling from Izmir with your own private guide. Have time to walk around Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with well-preserved ruins that date to ancient Rome. You’ll also see the Temple of Artemis and the House of Virgin Mary, then stop for for a Turkish lunch before returning to Izmir.
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Have a more personalized experience with a private tour
- Travel in comfort by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Cruise Pirs, Umurbey, İzmir Limanı, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ephesus Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ephesus Highlights Half Day Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ephesus Highlights Half Day Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ephesus Highlights Half Day Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ephesus Highlights Half Day Tour From Izmir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Ephesus Highlights Half Day Tour From Izmir
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiCategory