- Day Trip to Pergamum and Asklepion from Izmir
- Explore Pergamum, one of the finest archeological sites in Turkey
- Visit the monumental Altar of Zeus and the Archeological Museum of Bergama
- Enjoy a delicious Turkish lunch
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Next, delve deep into Greek culture as you admire the beautifully carved devils and God at the gargantuan Altar of Zeus. Then, observe the Sanctuary of Demeter and the Gymnasium which rests on plateaus and the old Agora.
Break for a tasty lunch of traditional Turkish fare and then head to the Archaeological Museum of Bergama. Afterwards, visit Asklepion home to this ancient city’s Medical Center. Learn about the early psychological treatments conducted here and how they were devoted to the Asklepios, the God of health.
Finally, hop in your coach and return to your Izmir hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience