Departure & Return
Meeting point is in the front of Marmara University building at the end of the Hippodrome Square (exactly as shown on map).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays so it will be replaced with Spice Bazaar and Basilica Cistern.
- Hagia Sophia entrance will be restricted during praying time.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays.
- Children aged 11 and under can visit museums free of charge. Please make sure that you have passport copies of children as you have to verify their ages at museums.
- Annual Closing Dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul as follows:
- January 1 – New Year
- May 13/14/15 – Ramadan Celebrations
- July 20/21/22/23 – Eid Celebrations
- October 29 – Republic Day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cititrek Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience