7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Tick through Istanbul’s highlights without hassles or getting lost, and with a guide to reveal their history on this tour. Admire and hear tales of the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, and Hippodrome that you’d probably miss alone, and clearly hear the guide’s commentary.
- See Istanbul’s top sights on a full-day city tour
- Cover the must-sees and discover detail not obvious if exploring alone
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar, and more, with a guide for navigation
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Local Guide
Local Payment: Entrance Fees and Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will see your private guide holding a sign with your name written on it.
- ISTANBUL PORT enterance, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note during the summer months and special holidays our tours do fill up quickly. We suggest you try to book as soon as you can, once your plans are firm.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Istanbul Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be advised that this is more of a walking tour so wear good shoes." See review
Product code: 45366P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)EyüpDolmabahce Palace (Dolmabahce Sarayi)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Panorama 1453 History MuseumMiniaturk (Miniatürk)Green Tomb (Yesil Türbe)Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)Istanbul SapphireSultanahmet DistrictMadame Tussauds IstanbulAnadolu KavagiTaksim Square (Taksim Meydani)Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Isfanbul (Vialand)Patriarchal Church of St. GeorgeBalat