Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Your Hotel in Istanbul Europen Side and Istanbul Cruise Terminal for cruise guests. Suggested pick up time will be given on your confirmation message.
- Salıpazarı Port / Port, Ömer Avni, Meclis-i Mebusan Cd. Salıpazarı Liman Sahası 6/1 D, 34158 Fındıklı/Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Hotels guests must provide hotel name
- Visit to holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues bare shoulders are not permitted, nor shoes in mosques.
- Blue Mosque is open from 14.30 to 16.30 on Fridays
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited. On Tuesdays : Topkapi Palace replaced by Underground Cistern, On Sundays : Grand Bazaar will be replaced by Spice Market. Grand Bazaar will be closed on Public holidays, it will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar. Because, Spice Market will also be closed.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Small Group (Max. 10 Pax) & Private Tours in Turkey
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms