1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Prebook your admission ticket to Madame Tussauds Istanbul, and guarantee your entrance on the day you’d like to visit. You’ll also be able to skip the long ticket lines, and go inside to explore five themed areas full of wax figures of your favorite celebrities and political leaders. Move at your own pace during your time at the wax museum and still have plenty of time later on for night activities.
- Prebook your Madame Tussauds Istanbul admission ticket ahead of time
- Gain access to five themed areas full of celebrity wax figures
- Explore the wax museum at your own pace without feeling rushed
- Get close enough to take selfies with the wax people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS GROUP Plc/ISTANBUL SUALTI DUNYASI A.S
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Madame Tussauds Istanbul ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Madame Tussauds Istanbul ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Madame Tussauds Istanbul ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Madame Tussauds Istanbul ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Madame Tussauds Istanbul
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesIstanbulAttractions & Museums - VarnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - VarnaAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirAttractions & Museums - PamukkaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - PamukkaleCategory
Istanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Ural Ataman Classic Car MuseumIstanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)Aynalikavak Palace (Aynalikavak Kasri)Military Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Patriarchal Church of St. GeorgeBeylerbeyi Palace (Beylerbeyi Sarayi)Anadolu KavagiHagia Sophia (Ayasofya)Obelisk of TheodosiusEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Eminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)Panorama 1453 History MuseumMihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)Church of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)