1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Official Tour Guide
Hagia Sophia Museum Ticket
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Getting into the Hagia Sophia via skip the line queue was important as there were so many tourists, and this helped us be efficient with our time there." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines
4 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingIstanbulSkip-the-Line Tours - VarnaAttractions & Museums - VarnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - VarnaSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirSkip-the-Line Tours - PamukkaleAttractions & Museums - PamukkaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - PamukkaleCategory
Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi) Tours & TicketsVenezia Mega Outlet Tours & TicketsCicek Pasaji (Flower Passage) Tours & TicketsKüçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri) Tours & TicketsBasilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi) Tours & TicketsFatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge Tours & TicketsHagia Sophia (Ayasofya) Tours & TicketsGerman Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi) Tours & TicketsKadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy) Tours & TicketsArasta Bazaar Tours & TicketsColumn of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu) Tours & TicketsCamlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi) Tours & TicketsEmirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu) Tours & TicketsMihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii) Tours & TicketsIstanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi) Tours & TicketsBeyoglu Tours & TicketsYedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi) Tours & TicketsGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi) Tours & TicketsIsfanbul (Vialand) Tours & TicketsIstiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi) Tours & Tickets