- Learn about Turkish food culture from a culinary guide
- Explore the historical Pera neighborhood
- Sample traditional snacks, desserts, and drinks
- Visit local meyhanes and food markets
Departure & Return
We meet outside the entrance to “Nordstern Hotel Galata” in Karaköy. Located on "Tersane Street" where the tram lines (T1) run through Galata Bridge, approximately one minute walk from Karaköy tram stop. *Please check the exact location on Google Maps
Our food journey will conclude at Taksim Square. Our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you ( or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tematique Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience