- Istanbul highlights sightseeing tour
- Marvel at the Byzantine architecture of Hagia Sophia
- See the tiles that give the 17th-century Blue Mosque its name
- Visit the Grand Bazaar, a winding covered market
- Learn about the history of the Hippodrome
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up central located hotels. If your hotel is located outside of our city limits, we might need to apply a supplement. Please contact with us before arrival to check your hotel details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- St.Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
- Hotel pick up & drop off service available Central Located Hotels. ( Taksim, Old City, ). If your hotel in another location, please send message.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Blue Mosque is closed Friday mornings and our guide will show & introduce from outside
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients should to wear suitable clothing and bring their own head scarf before enter to Hagia Sophia.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar.