8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the cosmopolitan neighborhoods of Istanbul’s Asian side on this full-day tour, including a 3-course lunch of traditional Turkish cuisine. Experience local life as you explore the lively fish market and admire the Ottoman-era architecture of Üsküdar, renowned for its marvellous mosques. After lunch, browse the markets of Kadıköy and wander through the stylish Moda district, before hopping on a ferry for a 20-minute cruise back across the Bosphorus. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring a personal experience.
- 8-hour tour of Üsküdar and Kadıköy on Istanbul’s Asian side
- Ride a Marmaray train under the Bosphorus to explore Istanbul’s Asian side
- Visit some of Üsküdar’s mosques including Mihrimah Sultan and Semsi Pasa
- Admire Mimar Sinan bathhouse, churches and other historical sites
- Browse lively fish markets and enjoy lunch at an Üsküdar restaurant
- Explore the trendy Moda district and take a 20-minute Bosphorus boat ride
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Escape the tourist track and discover two of Istanbul's most up-and-coming neighborhoods.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Two Marmaray train rides
Bosphorus boat ride
Beverages at lunch
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu , Hocapaşa Mahallesi Ankara Cadddesi,Halil Lütfü 4. İş Merkezi K: 1 No:113,Hoca Paşa,, Hoca Paşa, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey