9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the unforgettable landmarks of Istanbul’s old city on a full-day, small-group sightseeing tour with a professional art historian. Enjoy a comfortable seat on a luxury coach as you make your way to Hagia Sophia, descend into a stunning below-ground cistern system and explore a Roman-era hippodrome. Pause for a 3-course lunch before continuing to the Blue Mosque, the Ottoman Topkapi Palace and the bustling stalls of the Grand Bazaar, and get an insider’s perspective on the back stories and secrets of each place.
- Full-day tour of Istanbul's iconic sites
- Explore historic places, palaces and religious landmarks
- Enjoy a local, 3-course lunch
- See the city with an art expert
- Perfect for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are offer free transfer service just Europe Side and Just from City Center Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour / Istanbul Reqular Daily City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Istanbul Old City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Istanbul Old City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Istanbul Old City Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Istanbul Old City Sightseeing Tour
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Istiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Green Tomb (Yesil Türbe)Eminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)Church of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)Istanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)OrtaköyColumn of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) Kadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Camlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi)Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Venezia Mega OutletBorusan ContemporaryIstanbul SapphireArasta Bazaar