4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation including breakfast
Professional, licensed tour guide
Tickets of domestic flights which mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance fees of the mentioned museums, ruins, churches in the itinerary
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights, and cities in the itinerary
Private Travel (You will not share your tour/transfer cars & guide services with any other tourist)
Dinner (Second & Third day)
Entrance fees of Cleopatra's Pool & Terrace Houses
Departure & Return
Kuşadası, Aydın, Turkey
Selçuk, İzmir, Turkey
Pamukkale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Çavuşin, 50502 Çavuşin/Avanos/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The services of this travel package starts with a pick-up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul and ends with a return transfer from airport to your hotel in Istanbul or Cappadocia. You can prefer return to Istanbul or continue to Cappadocia on last day of your travel. The domestic flight tickets are included for both options.
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- If the hotels (mentioned in itinerary) are not available for standard/superior rooms on your travel dates, the local tour operator can replace it hotel to equivalent hotel. The local tour operator will inform you that detail next 72 hours after your booking to this trip.
- The pick-up time details are approximately. The team of local tour operator will contact you one day before your tour date for give you information about the exact pick-up time details of next day.
- The duration of the visits to the museums - national parks - churches are approximately. The durations could be different (+/- 10 minutes) because of the weather conditions or traffic status on your tour date.
- The local tour operator will send the e-tickets of your domestic flights four days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turkey Experiences
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Private Travel to Cesme, Nazarkoy, Birgi, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Private Travel to Cesme, Nazarkoy, Birgi, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Private Travel to Cesme, Nazarkoy, Birgi, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Private Travel to Cesme, Nazarkoy, Birgi, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukIzmirKusadasiIstanbulDenizliAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Great Palace Mosaic MuseumSt. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Kadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy)Istanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Istinye ParkMilitary Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)Istanbul SapphireSerpent Column (Yilani Sütun)Rahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)Obelisk of TheodosiusEyup Sultan MosqueTaksim Square (Taksim Meydani)Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)