Are you interested in?
- 3-day Turkey tour to Cappadocia and Ephesus from Istanbul
- Save time on traveling between regions with domestic flights included
- Tour Cappadocia and visit UNESCO-listed Göreme Open-Air Museum, Ortahisar Castle, Kaymakli Underground City and more
- Take an early morning hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia, if you wish
- Explore the archeological site at Ephesus and visit the House of the Virgin Mary (Meryemana)
- Enjoy overnight 4-star stays in a boutique cave hotel in Cappadocia and a centrally located hotel in Izmir
- Upgrade to include a flight from Izmir to Istanbul at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
See the Göreme Open-Air Museum, Kaymakli Underground City, the Rose Valley and select an additional option for a sunrise hot air balloon tour. After seeing Cappadocia’s highlights, traveling to Ephesus where you will steep in Turkey’s very old history.
In Cappadocia, enjoy a 4-star boutique cave hotel. In Izmir, a city often cited as the gateway to Ephesus, you will reside in a centrally located 4-star hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- All traveller names must be shared as written on their passports. Traveler will be held responsable for any loses if names are informed wrong.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Cappadocia and Ephesus Tour from Istanbul with Flights.
- "Over an hour wait outside in the freezing cold (you can't go back in the airport after you leave the baggage area)." See review