2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Rewind history and delve into the famous battles at Troy and Gallipoli during this 2-day small-group guided tour from Istanbul. Journey to Gallipoli and step on the famous battlegrounds where Turkish troops and the Australia and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) fought to a fatal standoff during World War I. That evening, enjoy staying at a luxurious overnight hotel in Çanakkale. On day 2, you will travel to historic Troy to see where the Trojan War and storied wooden Trojan horse was used to infiltrate Troy’s defenses. With plenty of attention from your guide, round-trip transfer from Istanbul and three meals included this experience can’t be beat. Since this small-group tour is limited to 14 people, enjoy personal attention from your guide.
- 2-day tour to Gallipoli and Troy from Istanbul, including round-trip transport
- See the poignant battlefields of the Gallipoli Peninsula, the scene of one of WWI’s bloodiest campaigns
- Stand at ANZAC Cove, where Australian and New Zealand forces landed on 25th April 1915
- View The Nek, Johnston’s Jolly and Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials
- Visit ancient Troy to see its crumbled relics and replica wooden horse
- Enjoy one night’s hotel accommodation in Çanakkale, and three included meals
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Overnight accommodation in a 5-star hotel
Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
Food and drinks, unless specified