- 2-day Cappadocia tour including a flight from Istanbul to Kayseri
- Hike through Rose Valley and then visit Çavuşin’s stone mosque
- Explore Kaymakli Underground City where Turkey’s early Christians hid from persecutors
- Visit Göreme Open-Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Upgrade to see aerial views of Cappadocia’s lunar landscape from a hot air balloon!
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Cappadocia included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 6 can not join balloon tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The group of travelers that started off as strangers who became buddies at the end of 2 days was a bonus." See review