2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend two days exploring Cappadocia on this tour from Istanbul, which introduces you to all of the area's best sights. Stay overnight in a cave hotel and explore locations such as the Kaymakli Underground City, the Rose Valley, Uchisar Castle, the Goreme Open Air Museum, and others. Upgrade to include a 1-hour hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia's unique landscape.
- Overnight accommodation in a cave hotel
- Entrance fees and national park fees included
- Lunch and breakfast provided
- Round-trip transportation from your Istanbul hotel and the airport
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Alemdar, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you wish to upgrade your package with Balloon ride please let us know
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Before Travel Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul with Optional Balloon ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul with Optional Balloon ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul with Optional Balloon ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul with Optional Balloon ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHot Air Balloon RidesArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaArchaeology Tours - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleArchaeology Tours - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Eyup Sultan MosqueSadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)Yildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi)Pera Museum (Pera Müzesi)Patriarchal Church of St. GeorgeSapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Camlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi)Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)Koza HanIstanbul SapphireIstanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Arasta Bazaar