2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The rich volcanic soil on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius has been prime wine country since Roman times, and with this wine tasting and lunch you can discover one of the area’s flagship varietals, Lacryma Christi DOP. Learn about its history and production during a guided walk through the vineyards at Cantina del Vesuvio, then sit down for lunch and a tasting of their organic wines.
- A guided tour of the vineyards and winery overlooking the Bay of Naples
- Learn about Lacryma Christi DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius
- Enjoy a three-course lunch of local specialties and traditional dishes
- Taste a variety of organic Lacryma Christi DOP wines paired with lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Appetizer from Vesuvius
Homemade Spaghetti with Piennolan tomatoes from Vesuvius
Typical Neapolitan Pastiera
Departure & Return
Via Panoramica, 15, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cantina del Vesuvio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius close Pompeii?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius close Pompeii?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Organic Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius close Pompeii?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Organic Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius close Pompeii
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCampaniaIsola d'IschiaFood Tours - CampaniaCooking Classes - CampaniaDining Experiences - CampaniaWine Tastings - CampaniaCategory