Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
This short tour from the port city of Iquitos takes you up the Itaya River to the Amazon. With a local guide to navigate, sit back and enjoy the views including the Tarapacá Boardwalk, a lively riverwalk area, and marine life such as birds and dolphins. Add fishing to the adventure for an additional charge.
- Local guide
- Good way to sightsee from the water
- Cruise the iconic Amazon River
- Multiple departure times available
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Malecón Tarapaca, Iquitos 16002, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yakumama Amazon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Navagacion to the Amazon River - Iquitos?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Navagacion to the Amazon River - Iquitos?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Navagacion to the Amazon River - Iquitos?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Navagacion to the Amazon River - Iquitos?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIquitos4WD Tours - AmazonSporting Events - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonExtreme - Amazon4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaWater Tours - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoWater Tours - QuitoExtreme - QuitoCategory