4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
Pickup and drop-off.
Admission to The Quistococha National Tourist Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Iquitos downtown.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Iquitos City tour & Quistococha Lagoon Including Botanical Park and Zoo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Iquitos City tour & Quistococha Lagoon Including Botanical Park and Zoo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Iquitos City tour & Quistococha Lagoon Including Botanical Park and Zoo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Iquitos City tour & Quistococha Lagoon Including Botanical Park and Zoo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P259
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIquitosBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonWalking Tours - AmazonHalf-day Tours - AmazonBus Tours - ChachapoyasNature and Wildlife - ChachapoyasWalking Tours - ChachapoyasHalf-day Tours - ChachapoyasBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaWalking Tours - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaCategory