4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Amazon Jungle boasts some of Peru’s most impressive rain forest scenery, but booking accommodation, excursions, and transportation separately is time-consuming. This adventurous tour starts and ends at the Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, and includes all you need to experience the Amazon in safety. Cruise along the Amazon River, hike through the jungle with your guide, and spot native animals in their natural habitats.
- Experience the best of the Amazon Jungle in safety on an organized tour
- Save time booking accommodation, excursions, and transportation separately
- Hike in the jungle, cruise the Amazon River, and spot native wildlife
- Round-trip transport from Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip airport transfers
3 nights' accommodation at the Heliconia Amazon River Lodge
All meals at the lodge
Bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Jungle hiking tour
Night boat tour
Other lodge services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta (Iquitos) International Airport
Dates: See Availability
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Programs may change according to flight arrival/departure changes or weather conditions
- Recommended to bring a backpack or small suitcase with only essential items
- Note: arrival flights must arrive before 9am for transportation
- Note: departure flights must be after 5:30pm to ensure there is enough time to travel to the airport from the lodge
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure at Heliconia Lodge
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIquitosBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonWalking Tours - AmazonBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoMulti-day Tours - QuitoWater Tours - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoWater Tours - MindoWalking Tours - MindoCategory