- 3-day Amazon Jungle adventure from Iquitos
- Canoe on Juanachi Lake and bird watch on the Amazon River with your expert guide
- See howler monkeys, macaws, tarantulas and other exotic wildlife!
- Go hiking, boating, canoeing and more!
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Muyuna Lodge
- Meals and round-trip airport transportation included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta (Iquitos) International Airport
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- FLIGHT INFORMATION: Arrival flights on Day 1 must arrive before 9am. On Day 3 of the tour, departure flights must take place after 6pm to ensure enough time for transfer to Iquitos International Airport
- Recommended to carry a backpack and leave luggage in lodge storage
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: Single room supplement has an additional cost of $96.10. Please contact the local tour operator if you'd like to arrange this option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Iquitos Jungle Adventure at Muyuna Lodge.