- 3-day Iquitos jungle experience with accommodation at the beautiful Heliconia Lodge
- Cruise down the Amazon River on a fishing trip
- Hike through the Amazon Rainforest and admire breathtaking views
- See exotic plants and animals, including monkeys, bats, tarantulas, birds and more!
- Visit a sugarcane distillery with your expert guide
- All meals, 2 nights’ accommodation and round-trip airport transfer included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta (Iquitos) International Airport
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Programs may change according to flight arrival/departure changes or weather conditions
- Recommended to bring a backpack or small suitcase with only essential items
- Note: arrival flights must arrive before 8am for transportation
- Note: departure flights must be after 6pm to ensure there is enough time to travel to the airport from the lodge
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure at Heliconia Lodge.
- "The boat ride too and from the lodge is worth the trip !" See review