2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Maps, compasses, batons
Departure & Return
Chora, Ios 840 01, Greece
We meet at the square opposite to the Archaeological Museum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ios Adventure - Ios Paths
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ios Island Trekking Tours: Discover Ios Unexplored?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ios Island Trekking Tours: Discover Ios Unexplored?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ios Island Trekking Tours: Discover Ios Unexplored?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands