1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced local guide
Departure & Return
36 High St, Inverness IV1 1JQ, UK
Outside Inverness Visitors Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Inverness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Original Walking Tours in Inverness City Centre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Original Walking Tours in Inverness City Centre?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Original Walking Tours in Inverness City Centre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Original Walking Tours in Inverness City Centre?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Original Walking Tours in Inverness City Centre
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingInvernessFood Tours - The Scottish HighlandsWalking Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMarkets - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFood Tours - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFood Tours - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Caledonian CanalFort AugustusFort GeorgeRogie FallsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Chanonry PointHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumCawdor Castle and GardensInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Eden Court Theatre and CinemaMerkinch Local Nature ReserveLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Whin ParkCorrieshalloch GorgeInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Nessieland Inverness Castle