11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get more out of your time in Inverness by going on a day tour to the Isle of Skye. No need to worry about being held up by other travelers, as this tour is completely private, with just your party and the guide. See Urquhart Castle, Glen Shiel, Eilean Donan Castle, Portree, Storr, Trotternish Peninsula, Uig, Rogie Falls, and much more. As it’s a private tour, certain parts can be substituted or customized.
- Save time—see the best of the Isle of Skye in a day, including Rogie Falls
- No need to bring food—snacks and bottled water are provided
- Travel comfortably between sites in a private vehicle
- A private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Chilled bottled water and snacks are carried on the vehicle
WiFi is available whenever reception allows
Any required meals and entrance fees are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This will be a relaxed day out but a fairly lengthy one with a lot of road travel involved
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Startling Skye in Private, Private Luxury Tour to isle of Skye,up to 7 persons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Startling Skye in Private, Private Luxury Tour to isle of Skye,up to 7 persons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Startling Skye in Private, Private Luxury Tour to isle of Skye,up to 7 persons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Startling Skye in Private, Private Luxury Tour to isle of Skye,up to 7 persons
11 to 12 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Whin ParkCaledonian CanalCorrieshalloch GorgeTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Rogie FallsLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionFort GeorgeRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Merkinch Local Nature ReserveNessieland Eden Court Theatre and CinemaCawdor Castle and GardensHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumInverness CastleInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Fort AugustusChanonry Point