8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Margaret St, Inverness IV1, UK
Bus Station Stance 6
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The castle & cruise currently need to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Digital translations available on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness
8 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Fort Augustus Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & Tickets