12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Isle of Skye is one of Scotland's best destinations. But, if your time is limited, it can be difficult to squeeze in a trip by public transit or rental car. Skip the hassle by leaving the planning logistics to the experts. This full-day tour takes you from Inverness to Skye where you'll visit all of the island's top sights, including the Quiraing, Kilt Rock and Fairy Pools. Along the way, you'll stop at mainland attractions including Eilean Donan Castle.
- Tour from Inverness lets you avoid the hassle of planning travel
- Guided tour: Learn all about the history and heritage of Skye
- Stop at mainland attractions including Eilean Donan to break up the journey
- Easy-to-find, central Inverness pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Inverness Bus Station , Stance No. 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking (approximately 1.5 miles to and from the Fairy Pools) is involved, and some of this is on rough terrain
- Seats will be assigned upon arrival - groups/couples will be seated together
- The tour operates in all weather conditions but, if the Fairy Pools are inaccessible due to bad weather, we will visit alternative sights
- Unfortunately, due to the duration of the tour and time on the coach, this tour is not appropriate for children under the age of six
- We would recommend wearing/bringing warm clothes, hiking boots and waterproof jackets
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW Scotland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ultimate Isle of Skye Day Tour from Inverness ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ultimate Isle of Skye Day Tour from Inverness ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ultimate Isle of Skye Day Tour from Inverness ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you can visit Skye for longer than well worth trying a few day trip but you can only spare 1 day than this is a good trip to see the essentials." See review
- "Absolutely loved this tour and was pleased to find through Viator, Skye is a tricky place to get to/around, and accommodation is quite expensive." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Ultimate Isle of Skye Day Tour from Inverness
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Inverness CastleTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Merkinch Local Nature ReserveRogie FallsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumFort AugustusNessieland Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Eden Court Theatre and CinemaFort GeorgeWhin ParkRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionCawdor Castle and GardensCaledonian CanalOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Chanonry PointCorrieshalloch Gorge