Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day whisky tour from Inverness
- Visit two whisky distilleries, a castle, and cathedral
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Learn about local culture and history
- Lunch break at Elgin
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
What To Expect
The next stop of the day is Elgin, where you can break for lunch and enjoy time to explore Elgin Cathedral and the town’s destination-worthy whisky shop.
Meet back up with the group and travel to Glenfiddich Distillery, a family-owned operation with award-winning single malt and a gorgeous setting in the hills. Upon arrival, you may join the distillery tour or head to nearby Balvenie Castle, whose 12th-century ruins are surrounded by thick forest (distillery tour and castle own expense).
This full-day tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Glen Moray Distillery – if you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Cragganmore Distillery* – if you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Elgin Cathedral - if you would like to visit this attraction, please use the link on your voucher to book.
- *Tours departing until the end of May 2022, will be visiting Cardhu Distillery instead.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "A must, if you want to mix some whisky tasting with beautiful landscape and very personal tour experience." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews