Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Cawdor Castle and Gardens Tours
20 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
35 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Air Conditioned Vehicle
Pick up and Drop off
Scottish Lassie or Laddie Driver Guide
Entry/Admission - Cawdor Castle
Departure & Return
Departure PointCromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
You won't be able to miss Avril or one of her team in her 'Avril's Travels' Minibus. We will be waiting across from the port security gates with a huge smile and a name board with AVRIL'S TRAVELS on it.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/29/2019 - 2/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avril's Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during INVERGORDON PORT Tour of Culloden, Cairns & Cawdor Castle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during INVERGORDON PORT Tour of Culloden, Cairns & Cawdor Castle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during INVERGORDON PORT Tour of Culloden, Cairns & Cawdor Castle?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during INVERGORDON PORT Tour of Culloden, Cairns & Cawdor Castle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 136311P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingInvergordonShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsCategory