6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time on land with this shore excursion. Explore the medieval city of Inverness, with its cathedral and castle; embark upon a cruise on Loch Ness (famed home of the monster), and visit the ruins of the shoreside Urquhart Castle, which played a major role in the Wars of Scottish Independence. Port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Small-group tour (15 maximum) ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Learn about the area's history and culture from your guide
- See some of Scotland's most famous attractions, including Loch Ness
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
6 Hugh Miller St, Invergordon IV18 0EJ, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/3/2021 - 10/3/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9444P68
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingInvergordonShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsAttractions & Museums - The Scottish HighlandsCategory