4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore with a private guide and discover the lakes and waterfalls around Interlaken. The half-day tour kicks off with a visit to Neuhaus on the banks of Lake Thun. Soak up the views with a hot drink or ice cream, then travel on to Lauterbrunnen, stopping to see a cow farm along the way. Home to more than 70 waterfalls, Lauterbrunnen is loved for its scenery that's complete with verdant alpine meadows and snowy peaks. Stop to see three of the area’s most impressive falls, then return to Interlaken via a last stop at Lake Brienz.
- Private lakes and waterfalls day trip from Interlaken
- Stop at the scenic beach of Neuhaus on Lake Thun
- Visit an alpine cow farm on the way to Lauterbrunnen
- See Staubbachfall, Trümmelbachfall, and Mürrenbachfall
- Relax in Bönigen on Lake Brienz before you return to Interlaken
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Inerlaken Hotels,stations or port/ pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; the minimum age is 4 years old
- The rate shown is the price per vehicle
- Child and infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Vehicles can accommodate collapsible wheelchairs; however the driver is unable to help passengers board or disembark due to insurance regulations
- Trümmelbachfall is not wheelchair accessible, nor is it suitable for small children or pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mysterytours Sightseeing Interlaken
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfalls, Lake Thun, and Lake Brienz Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfalls, Lake Thun, and Lake Brienz Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfalls, Lake Thun, and Lake Brienz Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfalls, Lake Thun, and Lake Brienz Private Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfalls, Lake Thun, and Lake Brienz Private Tour from Interlaken
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInterlakenBus Tours - Swiss AlpsNature and Wildlife - Swiss AlpsHalf-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory