4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 Nights accommodation as per Itinerary
All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car
Local english speaking guide at Omkareshwar, Maheshwar and Ujjain
2 Mineral water bottles per person per day
Visas Fee (if applicable)
Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
International flights to/from the start/finish of the trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Indore Airport.
- Indore Airport, Indore India
Varies, depending on flight arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ujjain Temple Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ujjain Temple Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ujjain Temple Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ujjain Temple Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIndoreBus Tours - Madhya PradeshMulti-day Tours - Madhya PradeshHistorical Tours - Madhya PradeshCategory