Departure & Return
The entrance to Indiana Dunes Visitor Center is located on Indiana State Road 49 on the southeast corner of State Road IN-49 and U.S. Highway 20.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All tours include walking and hiking in various conditions, most of which are sandy and can involve climbing and descending dunes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dunes Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff