4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Ica Regional Museum
Admission to a Winery
Admission to Helena Chocolate Factory
Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
Meals not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Ica. Not valid for Viñas Queirolo Hotels, Hacienda San Juan and Caravedo
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- The visit to the Lord of luren sanctuary will be panoramic.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Ica Regional Museum not available on Mondays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ica City Tour, Huacachina Lake, Museum of Ica and Visit to Chocolate Factory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ica City Tour, Huacachina Lake, Museum of Ica and Visit to Chocolate Factory?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ica City Tour, Huacachina Lake, Museum of Ica and Visit to Chocolate Factory?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ica City Tour, Huacachina Lake, Museum of Ica and Visit to Chocolate Factory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P228
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIcaFood Tours - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastWine Tastings - South CoastWalking Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastFood Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasWine Tastings - ParacasWalking Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasFood Tours - NazcaBus Tours - NazcaWine Tastings - NazcaWalking Tours - NazcaHistorical Tours - NazcaHalf-day Tours - NazcaCategory