8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tourists reception at the bus station or pick up from the hotel
Mobility to visit the points described in the itinerary
Guided and permanent assistance
Transfer to the bus station or to the hotel, at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Ica city or Huacachina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sam Travel Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cañón de los Perdidos Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cañón de los Perdidos Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cañón de los Perdidos Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cañón de los Perdidos Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 211811P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Cañón de los Perdidos Excursion
7 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIcaBus Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - South CoastWalking Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasWalking Tours - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - LimaNature and Wildlife - LimaWalking Tours - LimaFull-day Tours - LimaCategory