Departure & Return
We will wait for you at the pier in front of the Es Xarcu restaurant next to the Blue Marlin in Cala Jondal. There we will pick you up to board our sailboat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with a pregnancy greater than 5 months.
- Not recommended for travelers weighing more than 130 kg.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY VD Yachts SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Boat Tour of Ibiza and Formentera.