- Full-day sailing tour with professional skipper
- Visit the north side of Formentera for lunch on the island
- Snorkel, swim, and paddle-board in tropical blue water
- Watch an iconic sunset in view of Es Vedra
Departure & Return
For the recommended itinerary of the northern shores of Formentera, we will start from the calm bay of Porroig, which is the beach next to the famous Blue Marlin Cala Jondal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or photo ID is required on the day of your boat trip
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to rough weather conditions, you can choose between rescheduling on an alternative date or a 100% refund
- Do not hesitate to bring your own food and beverages. You can also disembark for lunch at one of our stops. If you disembark for lunch we will give you an extra hour free of charge, so you do not feel as if you wasted the time you have on board.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charteralia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Exploring Formentera on Private Sailing Boat.