- Snacks will be provided and you can bring your own food
- Snorkels, paddle boats, floating mats, and other water toys are provided
- Vessel will only be filled to 50% capacity for your comfort
- A fun five-hour day of sightseeing, activities, and relaxation
Departure & Return
Float Your Boat Wooden Kiosk at San Antonio Port in fron of the fontains next to the Egg Roundabout, near Palapa Bar.Nemo Boats Map:
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Allowed to bring your food and drinks on board
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Float Your Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff