3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There is no food more synonymous with Japan than sushi. Learn more about the iconic Japanese dish—and how to prepare it yourself—in this cooking class. Learn how to make sushi rice, “dashi,” (traditional soup stock), miso soup, and three types of sushi. Afterward, sit down to enjoy your meals together.
- Learn the secrets of sushi making from a sushi master
- Small-group class (maximum 5): Ensures a personal experience
- Learn how to make 3 different types of sushi and miso soup
- Enjoy a meal after the class all together: Ask your host any lingering questions
Saved to wishlist!
Kitchen tools, apron, English recipe paper
All ingredients, drinks（Japanese tea or water）, small dessert
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒662-0825 Hyogo, Nishinomiya, Mondosō, 16, 〒663-8004
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japanese Cooking Studio -WA-
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Be a SUSHI MASTER and cook miso soup
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesHyogo PrefectureUnique Experiences - KobeCooking Classes - KobeUnique Experiences - Kansai PrefectureCooking Classes - Kansai PrefectureUnique Experiences - Aichi PrefectureCooking Classes - Aichi PrefectureCategory