20 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See ancient tombs and treasures on a full-day trip to Cairo from Hurghada by bus. Enjoy views of the desert scenery as you travel north along the Gulf of Suez to Giza, where Egypt’s most iconic pyramids dominate the skyline. Explore the royal monuments with an expert guide, descend to the Great Sphinx and Valley Temple, then enjoy a local lunch by the Nile River. Browse mummies, relics and jewels from around the country at the Egyptian Museum, and visit the renowned Khan el-Khalili bazaar before returning to Hurghada.
- Full-day tour of Cairo's highlights from Hurghada
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride along the Egyptian coast
- See the pyramids, sphinx and Valley Temple
- Visit the Egyptian Museum with an experienced guide
- Browse vibrant displays at the city's bazaar
- Admission, lunch and all transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Air-conditioned bus Hurghada - Cairo - Hurghada
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Additional entrance fees as specified in itinerary
Drinks and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The exact pick up time for each hotel will be known one day before tour departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egyptio Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour to Cairo from Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour to Cairo from Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour to Cairo from Hurghada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour to Cairo from Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour to Cairo from Hurghada
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory