- Full-day snorkeling tour by boat from Hurghada
- Cruise out onto the glittering Red Sea and visit three prime snorkeling spots
- Dive in to explore brilliant coral reefs and see a dazzling variety of exotic fish
- Watch for other incredible marine life such as spotted rays and turtles
- Choose to just sunbathe on deck or swim in the waters if you prefer
- Refuel with a tasty lunch served on deck during your trip
- Use the provided snorkel equipment or bring your own facemask and snorkel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then, enjoy a scenic cruise out onto the Red Sea to the first site. Your knowledgeable skipper will drop anchor at three prime snorkeling spots during the day, each known for its coral reefs and good variety of marine life. As you sail, hone your tan and watch for the dolphins that visit the local waters.
On arrival at each site, put on your own snorkeling gear or use the equipment provided on board, and jump into the water to explore.Admire the vivid corals, and drift through schools of exotic species of fish such as clown and butterfly fish, groupers, parrot fish and more — all brilliantly visible in the translucent waters. Watch, too, for other marine life, such as spotted rays and turtles.
If you prefer not to snorkel, content yourself with dips in the sea or simply catch the rays on deck — the choice is yours. During your trip, take a break at around midday to enjoy a scrumptious lunch served on deck by the crew.
When the time comes, sail back to port and finish your trip with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transport is wheelchair accessible, however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff