8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
8 Hours Boat Trip
Water sports “Banana and Quadra” for 20 minutes
Two hours on Orange Bay National Park entrance fees
Two guided snorkeling with equipment at Coral Reefs
Coffee and/or Tea
Professional snorkeling guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Admission Fees to National Park $5 per person
Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
10 min Parasailing 10 $
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orange Bay Island Snorkeling Sea Trip With Water Sports and Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Orange Bay Island Snorkeling Sea Trip With Water Sports and Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orange Bay Island Snorkeling Sea Trip With Water Sports and Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orange Bay Island Snorkeling Sea Trip With Water Sports and Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Orange Bay Island Snorkeling Sea Trip With Water Sports and Lunch - Hurghada
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesTubingFishing Charters & ToursNature and WildlifeScuba DivingRaftingSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHurghadaUnique Experiences - Red SeaTubing - Red SeaFishing Charters & Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaRafting - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaTubing - SafagaFishing Charters & Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaScuba Diving - SafagaRafting - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaUnique Experiences - Sharm el SheikhTubing - Sharm el SheikhFishing Charters & Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhScuba Diving - Sharm el SheikhRafting - Sharm el SheikhSailing - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhSwim with Dolphins - Sharm el SheikhWhale Watching - Sharm el SheikhCategory