16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fees for the above mentioned attractions
Lunch in Luxor
Pick-up and drop-off from Hurghada Hotels with air-conditioned vehicle
Sightseeing mentioned guided by licensed historical guide
Feluka boat trip in the Nile
Deir al Bahari Temple
Valley of the Kings Ticket
The Karnak Temple Complex Ticket
Colossi of Memnon
All Fees and Taxes
Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh)
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
Transfer from (Sahl Hahsish, El Gouna) extra charge 10$ per person
$7 Added value governmental taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.
Round Trip Transfer from (Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 125222P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaSafagaRed SeaBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory