16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Luxor the intimate way, with a small-group tour from Hurghada that’s limited to just 15 travelers and a licensed guide. You’ll cut out the crowds of the standard sightseeing tours, and explore sites like the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple, and Colossi of Memnon without the bustle. A felucca boat ride on the Nile River is an added extra.
- Secure your place on a popular Luxor day trip online, in advance
- Relax with door-to-door transport from your Hurghada hotel
- Keep cool on the road and travel in air-conditioned comfort
- Don’t waste time with lunch plans, and enjoy an included meal
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fees for the above mentioned attractions
Lunch in Luxor
Pick-up and drop-off from Hurghada Hotels with air-conditioned vehicle
Sightseeing mentioned guided by licensed historical guide
Feluka boat trip in the Nile
Colossi of Memnon
All Fees and Taxes
Karnak Temple Valley of the Kings / Deir el-Bahri Temple Tickets 38 $
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
Transfer from (Sahl Hahsish, El Gouna) extra charge 10$ per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.
Round Trip Transfer from (Sahel Hashish , Makadi Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from ( El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "pricing – when you pay for the whole trip (which feels already pretty expensive for egyptians standards of living and for the value you’re getting), you kind of expect it is a bundle with everything included." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Full day "Valley Of Kings" & Hatshpcout & Karnak Temple - From Hurghada
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory