12 to 19 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delving off-road into Egypt’s desert independently from Hurghada won’t give you the chance to see Bedouin life or try some local outdoor pursuits. This desert experience provides the full package: a 4x4 ride into the rugged Eastern Desert, a quad bike and camel ride, a visit to a Bedouin settlement, and a sunset barbecue dinner, with non-alcoholic drinks included. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off also make it totally hassle-free.
- Explore Egypt’s Eastern Desert on a 4x4 tour from Hurghada
- Desert activity and Bedouin village experience: difficult to arrange for yourself
- Ride a camel and quad bike; drink tea with Bedouins; and enjoy a BBQ dinner
- Sodas, water, and return 4x4 hotel transfers included for full experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from hotel in Hurghada to quad-bike station and back
All transfers by Jeep safari Toyota 4x4 WD
Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance
Camel ride in the desert of Hurghada
Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
All service charge and taxes are included in the price
Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointHurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels outside Hurghada city like Makady ,Elgouna or Sahel Hashish has extra money for transefer
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Desert Super Safari Excursions by Jeep From HurghadaDesert Super Safari Excursions by Jeep From Hurghada
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hurghada Desert Safari by Jeep 4x4?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hurghada Desert Safari by Jeep 4x4?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hurghada Desert Safari by Jeep 4x4?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hurghada Desert Safari by Jeep 4x4?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesHurghada4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSafaris - SafagaExtreme - Safaga4WD Tours - Sharm el SheikhSporting Events - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSafaris - Sharm el SheikhExtreme - Sharm el SheikhCategory