Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English. French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Russian speaking guides are available, if requested at time of booking
- Minibus transport is wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years.
- Senior prices are applicable for adults aged 65 years and over.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms