6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape into the Egyptian desert on an 8-hour 4x4 tour from Hurghada, and experience a Bedouin BBQ in the sand. Navigate arid plains on a 1-hour drive into the wilderness and continue on foot into rolling terrain; meet Bedouin people in their ancestral territory, get a glimpse of local life then watch the sun set into the desert as you eat a traditional barbecue dinner.
Saved to wishlist!
Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
All taxes, fees , handling charges
Transport by a private 4x4 vehicle.
Pick up from hotel and drop off.
Bottled mineral water during the tour and soft drinks.
BBQ dinner at the Beduin village.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English. French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Russian speaking guides are available, if requested at time of booking
- Minibus transport is wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years.
- Senior prices are applicable for adults aged 65 years and over.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghada4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaDining Experiences - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaDining Experiences - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSafaris - SafagaExtreme - SafagaHalf-day Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - Sharm el SheikhSporting Events - Sharm el SheikhDining Experiences - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSafaris - Sharm el SheikhExtreme - Sharm el SheikhHalf-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory