Don’t worry—here are some similar options
11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fine-tune your appreciation of Australian wines and cuisine on this full-day tasting tour of the Hunter Valley from Sydney. Discover Australia's oldest wine region with a behind-the-scenes winery tour and the chance to taste up to 20 wines at some of the valley’s most popular wineries. Restaurant lunch included.
- Full-day tasting tour of the Hunter Valley from Sydney
- Visit wineries, breweries, artisan shops and cheese stores
- Sample up to 20 red, white and sparkling wines!
- Excellent value for money with lunch and round-trip coach transport included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Great choice for food and wine lovers!
Saved to wishlist!
Paired wine & cheese tasting
Behind the scenes Production Tour
Experienced driver/guide with informative commentary
Great music playlist
Boutique wine tasting
Spirit tastings of vodka, gin and schnapps
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colourful Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesChocolate Tours Wine TastingsDistillery Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSydneyHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - New South WalesChocolate Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesDistillery Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensDining Experiences - Port StephensChocolate Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensDistillery Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyBus Tours - SydneyDining Experiences - SydneyChocolate Tours - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyDistillery Tours - SydneyFull-day Tours - SydneyCategory