9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop off: 25$/pax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please take a look for our driver and guide holding a card with your name on it at the foot of your
- Chan May Cruise harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Tour Tailor Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88894P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHueShore Excursions - Central VietnamFood Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamMarkets - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - Da NangFood Tours - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangMarkets - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangShore Excursions - My SonFood Tours - My SonBus Tours - My SonMarkets - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonCategory
Thanh Toan BridgeTam Giang LagoonNine Dynastic UrnsBach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Thien Mu PagodaFlag Tower (Ky Dai)Royal Antiquities MuseumDong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)Minh Mang TombBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)Quang Dien DistrictCat Tuong Quan Zen HouseNoon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)