- Taste traditional Hue cuisine with lunch at a local restaurant
- A maximum of 8 guests: avoid large tour groups and crowded buses
- Includes a stop at the significant Thanh Toan Bridge: a rare wooden arched bridge
- No need to arrange travel: includes pickup and drop off from hotels in central Hue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8:00 am Tour guide and car from Paradise Indochina Travel come to pick you up at your hotels around Hue city center for the trip. Enjoying the beautiful scenery of the rural areas on the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise indochina Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Tour Hue Citadel All-Inclusive: Ancient Tombs, Heritage, Lunch.