Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A former royal capital of Vietnam, Hue has its own unique cuisine. Discover it on this morning course with hotel pickup. Cycle to a rural market to shop for ingredients then enjoy a hands-on cooking class followed by a 4-dish lunch. Learn to prepare delicacies such as spring rolls, steamed cakes, fried pancakes, and beef noodle soup in the Hue style with demos from professional chefs.
- Hue cooking class with bicycle shopping trip to a country market
- Pedal across scenic Thanh Toan Bridge, with its tiled roof
- Make and enjoy a 4-dish lunch of Hue specialties, including beef noodle soup
- No need to worry about arriving on time: Tour includes hotel pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Cooking class and instructor
Departure & Return
Departure PointHue Booking Travel
Return DetailsTour concludes at cooking class
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- OPERATED BY KANGAROO HUE RESTAURANT - COOKING CLASS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHueCooking Classes - Central VietnamCooking Classes - Da NangCooking Classes - My SonCategory
Thai Hoa PalaceFlag Tower (Ky Dai)Quang Dien DistrictBach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Thien Mu PagodaBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)Tam Giang LagoonNine Dynastic UrnsMinh Mang TombThanh Toan BridgeRoyal Antiquities MuseumCat Tuong Quan Zen HouseDong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)